Time-wasters are everywhere – they’re particularly prevalent in the dating game.
There goes a good saying in sales: “only 5 percent of people are ready to buy at any given time”. In other words, the rest are musing and have no serious intentions to procure any of your services, or penis.
You can’t seduce the unwilling, and contrary to what PUA dumbshits tell you, you can’t turn a “no” girl into a “yes” girl. If a girl wants to meet you, no matter what she says or does, she’ll meet you. Vice versa, if a girl doesn’t want to meet you, not matter what she says or does, she won’t.
The same goes for you; if she doesn’t want to meet you, no matter what you say or do, she won’t meet you. BUT, if she does want to meet you, you can fuck it up by “overgaming” – don’t be that idiot and come off creepy/weird – it’s quite simple really, if she isn’t attracted to you, you can’t make her attracted to you with a piece of plastic (the phone).
Sounds like common sense right? Wrong.
Sadly for this clueless idiot (but good for you), you’ve got turkeys like this guy who still believe in “text game”, and that with enough “text game” you can “turn her around”/”make her want you”. Apparently it’s all about “game” and aesthetics don’t matter … where’s all that “game” getting them? Just ask Rod:
Below, I’ve included snippets and screenshots of the key things to look for, when trying to understand whether the girl you’re “gaming” is a huge time-waster. The minute you catch even a whiff of any of these red flags, you should IMMEDIATELY stop texting her, delete her number from your phone, delete her from your memory, then proceed to:
- hit on 30 more girls
- book as many dates as you can – even double book
- go on as many dates as you can
- spend time on the ones who’re not there to waste your time
- keep maxing out your SMV
- go work on your hobbies and goals
NB – I don’t even bother replying if I catch a whiff of time wasting potential, but for the sake of science and this article, I broke that rule just to get some screenshots of time-wasting behavior.
In summary, time-wasting is:
- flaking with the excuse of being “busy” or something similar
- telling you she has a bf before meeting
- flaking without wanting to reschedule
- flaking and saying we should reschedule but without proposing an alternative day/time
- telling you she’s not free, without suggesting when she will be
- saying let’s confirm once plans to meet have been set
- using hypotheticals like “should”, “would”, “could”, “I’ll let you know” etc.
- flaking multiple times (even though it should never get there)
- telling you how much she wants to meet you but not meeting you – just like sex, if you love fucking, you don’t need to say you love having sex – this is just counter-intuitive
- saying x time is too late AKA – not DTF, looking for many expensive dates and jumping through hoops before pussy
- anything similar to the above